The term “mobile” means a lot more than mobile phones. More and more consumers are connecting devices wirelessly to the Internet. They’re on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, talking or getting instant access to the products and information they want. Few electronic gadgets have become a closer part of our daily lives than the mobile phone. And because mobile phones are such a personal part of our world, mobile marketing has the potential to create a uniquely powerful impact.
- Mobile device internet usage exceeded desktop usage for the first time in 2014.
- In 2016 68% of Americans admitted to owning and using a smartphone and 49% own a tablet.
- 46% of smartphone owners say they couldn’t live without their smartphone.
- 24% of American tablet owners use their tablets to shop 2-3 times a month.
- 20% of American tablet owners use them to shop more than once a week.
- 12% of American tablet owners use them to shop every day.
- Over half of Americans don’t have or use a land line.
- Local mobile searches (85.9 billion) exceeded desktop searches (84 billion) for the first time in 2016;
- 73 percent of mobile searches trigger follow-up actions.
- 28 percent of mobile searches result in conversions.
- Google conducts 30 million click-to-calls each month
Your Customers are Mobile! Marketing to these mobile users presents a huge opportunity to:
- raise customer awareness...
- win new customers...
- increase sales
- and improve customer service!